Spring/Summer 23 is now available. Shop Now →
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Regular fit with straight leg.
The Appin pant is a classic style, based on an old hiking trouser found in the Scottish Mountain Heritage Collection. This style is made modern, cut in a water-repellent Italian nylon/cotton. The relaxed fit and weatherproof properties make for a versatile and functional everyday trouser.
- Water repellent Italian cotton/nylon
- PFC free
- Elasticated waistband on back with press snap fastening to the front
- Side zip pocket on thigh and rear zip pocket
- Jersey bonded airtex pocketing
- Two inseam pockets on hip
- Leg panel detailing
- Made in Portugal
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium iron
- Dry clean
Adding product to your cart
Our knitwear is designed to last and is produced in Scotland's best knitwear fabrics to the highest quality