Autumn/Winter 22 is now available. Shop Now →
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Regular fit, with tapered leg.
We recommend comparing this products measurements to a similar, well fitting garment in your wardrobe. To measure accurately, place the garment on a flat surface and use a measuring tape. If you have any questions, please get in touch with out team via email@example.com.
With advanced technology, taped seams and cutting-edge fabric we have transformed the waterproof trouser into a high performance pant that you’ll want to wear in town just as much on the hills. With a zip-off short option, this design is multi-functional, packable, lightweight and engineered for complete protection for any weather scenario.
Tried and tested by hill walking enthusiasts who also appreciate good design.
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable
- Fully taped seams
- Cut from a 2 layer waterproof fabric
- Two waterproof zips above knee to covert pants to shorts
- Cord adjusters at either side of waistband and cuffs for comfort and security
- Gusset at crotch to allow unrestricted movement
- YKK waterproof zip for fly and back welt pocket
- Two spacious hand pockets with internal coin pocket
- Model is 6ft / 182cm and is wearing a size M (32W)
- Wash 30c
- Drip dry in shade
- Do not dry clean
- Low iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
Adding product to your cart
Our knitwear is designed to last and is produced in Scotland's best knitwear fabrics to the highest quality