This position is a multifaceted role at the Kestin studio in which the successful candidate will be exposed to various aspects of the business whilst assisting the creative, production and distribution teams with a wide array of tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the team during a dynamic period of growth and new product development. The role requires an energetic, highly organised and hard working individual who is eager to learn and further develop their industry skills.
- Assisting the product development and design team with all aspects of the seasonal collection process from initial concept design through to assisting with tech packs/specs, attending fittings and helping with quality control
- Organisation and categorisation of garment prototypes/samples, fabrics and trims
- Ad Hoc administrative and organisational duties to support the production and design team
- Researching market trends
- Assisting with CAD’s and tech packs using Adobe Illustrator
SKILLS AND QUALITIES
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe creative suite, primarily Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills - able to work effectively cross-functionally understanding priorities and workload of other departments within the businessm
- Proactive and hands-on with strong attention to detail
- Good understanding of the contemporary menswear market
Please note this role is unpaid and requires a minimum of three days working in our Edinburgh studio.
To apply please email email@example.com