Spring/Summer 23 is now available. Shop Now →
Rates are approximations. Exact rates will be provided at checkout.
Regular fit with straight leg.
The Appin pant is a classic style, based on an old hiking trouser found in the Scottish Mountain Heritage Collection. This style is made modern, cut in contrast garment-dyed cord and cotton twill panels. The relaxed fit and styling details make for a versatile and functional everyday trouser.
- 100% Cotton 12W Corduroy
- Leg panel detailing in 100% Cotton Twill
- Garment dyed for character
- Elasticated waistband on back with press snap fastening to the front
- Side zip pocket on thigh and rear zip pocket
- Two inseam pockets on hip
- Made in Portugal
- Model is 6ft and wears a size M
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium iron
- Dry clean
Adding product to your cart
Our knitwear is designed to last and is produced in Scotland's best knitwear fabrics to the highest quality