NEIST APRON IN CUMIN PREMIUM COTTON CANVAS
Made to last, the Kestin Neist Bib Apron is designed, woven and manufactured within 56 miles in central Scotland. Cut from unique, dense and durable 100% cotton that feels soft to touch, this apron has been tested and approved by chefs, carpenters and artists, but can be used by anyone looking to protect their clothing.
The workwear style with three curved workwear signature patch pockets feature is taken from our Shop Coat combined with our Neist Overshirt, the top pocket comes with a handy pencil sleeve and two larger lower pockets for storing bulkier items. Reinforced stitching, brass eyelets and herringbone tape finish off the classic approach, coming in three colour ways – cumin/french navy/charcoal that will age nicely over time.
These aprons can be used in any setting from cooking to woodwork, to retail or hospitality. We supply businesses with custom versions of the apron – please email email@example.com for uniform enquiries.
- Dense, durable premium 14oz cotton canvas (a non-wax alternative to waxed cotton)
- Natural cotton feel with performance qualities
- Ecru cotton herringbone tape ties
- Adjustable neck tape
- Three curved workwear signature patch pockets (taken from our Stac Blazer)
- Top utility pocket with pencil sleeve
- Two larger pockets for storing tools
- Reinforced stitching
- Brushed brass eyelets
- Washable at 40c, do not tumble dry
- This apron’s colour will change over time, becoming more characterful during washing
- Proudly Made in Scotland
14oz 100% Cotton from Halley Stevenson Mill, Dundee
One size with adjustable tape
Length 93cm / Width of bib – 26cm