Hallin Face Mask in military green 100% cotton - adjustable ear loops
REUSABLE FACE MASK WITH ADJUSTABLE EAR LOOPS
The Hallin Face Mask is crafted from a unique double-layered, high-quality breathable fabric from local mill Halley Stevensons, originally developed, trialled and approved for NHS Tayside scrubs and face masks. Proudly made in Scotland and machine washable at 60c, this product has been meticulously crafted and tested to be the most comfortable and flattering unisex design possible.The unique cloth blend of 50% Supima cotton and 50% longstaple cotton comes with custom made soft elastic ear straps.
IMPROVED DURABILITY BASED ON CUSTOMER FEEDBACK - new adjustable black elastic and removed bendable nose strips
We are partnering with the With Kids Charity, supporting mental health for children and families in some of Scotland's most deprived areas.
- 140g 100% Cotton from Scottish mill Halley Stevensons
- Rigorously trialled and approved by NHS Tayside
- Double layered
- Breathable, strong, soft, lightweight
- New high quality 6mm flat black elastic
- Two adjustable ear straps
- Colour fast dye and sanforized to control residual shrinkage washing
- Military green outer fabric with black inner
- Sold in sealed biodegradable packaging
- Proudly made in Scotland
- Mask height (bridge of nose): 14cm
- Mask width: 20cm
- Ear elastic: 20cm at longest length with ear adjusters to reduce down to custom fit
- Do not over bend the metal strip, it may snap if using excessive force. Recommend gently squeezing into shape on the face.
- Machine washable up to 60c
- Use a cool iron if needed
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not bleach
STRICTLY NO RETURNS DUE TO HYGIENE REASONS. NO DISCOUNTS APPLY.
This is not a medical-grade mask, toy, or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face. This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.Mask should be washed before first wear and after each use. Avoid adjusting mask or touching your face. The exterior of the mask can become contaminated, so take precautions including washing your hands after touching the mask. Review government websites for additional information and resources.
WITH KIDS CHARITY
With Kids is a charity working to support emotional and physical well-being in children and families, particularly within deprived areas, in Scotland. Using individual and group therapies, activities, workshops and training we work in partnership with children, parents and carers and the local community to build and grow resilience and improve life opportunities. They believe that given the right support everybody has the ability to live their lives to the fullest potential appropriate to them.