PART TIME SALES ASSOCIATE
BASED IN KESTIN'S EDINBURGH FLAGSHIP STORE
To apply please email CV, covering letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org
Must have weekend and festive availability.
We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic sales specialist to be an ambassador who conveys KESTIN's philosophy and values. As such, to be responsible to maximise the sales performance by fostering the relationship with the customers and developing brand loyalty, providing a unique experience in store.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Deliver and maintain an outstanding level of customer service at all times
· Maintain the stores visual identity within brand guidelines through merchandising and stock replenishment
· Showcase excellent product and brand knowledge
· Work purposefully as part of a team to ensure daily objectives and goals are met
· Successfully operate till systems and transactions
· Monitoring stock levels
· Handle customer enquiries efficiently
· Act as an Kestin Ambassador
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· A minimum of 2 years experience in Retail
· A proven record in delivering excellent customer service within a similar retail environment
· Keen attention to detail
· Sales focused
· A proactive and motivated individual with the ability to take initiative
· Computer and till system literate
· Strong communication, collaboration and problem solving skills
· Flexible working hours with weekend & festive period availability
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Kestin is a Scottish men’s clothing brand founded by Kestin Hare, and based in his hometown of Edinburgh, Scotland. Kestin the brand was created to redefine modern Scottish design by blending innovation with tradition. Based in Edinburgh, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision. The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills, a “Can Do” and 360 approach.