DIGITAL MARKETING COORDINATOR
FULL TIME BASED IN EDINBURGH STUDIO
REPORTING INTO THE COMMERCIAL MANAGER (AND DOTTED LINE TO CREATIVE MANAGER)
To apply please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – June 31 2023
We have an exciting new opportunity in our business for a Digital Marketing Coordinator. Based in Edinburgh, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision. The culture of this fast-growing brand requires a sense of ambition and urgency, strong organisational and communication skills, team players, and a “Can Do” and 360 approach.
This role is to work directly with the Commercial Manager and Creative Manager. You will be developing and implementing digital marketing strategies to drive brand awareness, increase online visibility, and boost sales. You will lead the planning and execution of various digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, social media marketing, content marketing, and email marketing. Your expertise in digital marketing trends and analytics, plus your creativity, will be crucial in optimising our online presence and maximising customer engagement, acquisition and retention.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Create and take ownership of Kestin organic social media strategy to enhance engagement and reach
· Coordination of yearly channel marketing plan to support both brand growth
· Coordinate and manage social media and digital media programmes
· Create and manage promotional comms including email newsletters and partnerships
· Establish a close working relationship with Retail team to ensure the yearly trading plan is supported with best in class content.
· Liaising with other departments and creatives to create a holistic and effective online marketing strategy
· Increase brand awareness through organic social media by creating continual value and interest for our consumer
· Identify and report on KPI's to demonstrate performance
· Work alongside E-Comm team to regularly implement new content on the Brand and Wholesale websites
· Own the Kestin Journal and create a yearly plan to focus on audience engagement.
· Be a key point of contact between Kestin team and Paid Acquisition agency to deliver content, copy, and promotions in a timely manner.
· Analysing the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offering quarterly reports to the management and executive teams, outlining any necessary changes to the overall digital marketing plan
· Creating captivating content for the organisation’s social media sites, which may include writing blogs, articles, posts and multimedia content
· Staying up-to-date with the latest social media trends and digital technologies and present new ideas to the team
· Developing monthly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the management and executive teams
· Monitoring and responding to customer feedback, comments and social media posts
· Report your digital marketing performance to the Commercial Retail Manager and Creative Manager
· Be a brand guardian
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
· Have experience within the digital marketing industry, specifically social media
· Must be passionate about digital marketing, and see yourself as a person with a combination of strategic insight with a hands-on mentality and a strong commercial drive.
· Have a creative spirit and understand the taste level of the brand and market place in which we play
· Have search engine optimisation experience (desireable)
· Have experience of working with Google Analytics, Shopify, Klayvio (desirable)
· Have copy writing skills
· Have photography skills (desirable)
· Strong time management skills
· Experience of attending fit sessions.
· Pro-active attitude
· Good written and verbal communication
· Sustainability focused
· Experienced with meeting deadlines under pressure
· Travel may be required
· Generous staff discount
· Profit Performance Bonus Scheme
· 28 days holiday per annum
· Nest Pension Provider
· Hybrid flexible working on a Friday
Note: The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel in the job. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Kestin is a Scottish men’s clothing brand founded by Kestin Hare, and based in his hometown of Edinburgh, Scotland. Kestin the brand was created to redefine modern Scottish design by blending innovation with tradition. Based in Edinburgh, the company culture is dynamic and entrepreneurial but with a strategic vision. The culture of this fast-growing brand requires strong organisational skills, team players, good communication skills, a “Can Do” and 360 approach.